Sanmark conducted a workshop at Baddegama National Vocational Training Institute (NVTI) upon the request of the Senior Instructor, Ms Nimali Erangika. Our CEO Kosala Indrasiri, and UI/UX Designer Tharuka Dissanayake, contributed as resource persons.
This workshop was held for the benefit of final-year students of NVTI. The programme focused on freelancing platforms and online entrepreneurship.
During the workshop, we covered the following areas related to freelancing platforms.
- How to get started with the freelancing platform.
- What obstacles would you have to face, and how to overcome them?
- How to select a client base for your product?
- What skills have more value in the market?
- What type of behaviour should we have to work in freelancing?
- How to communicate with clients?
- How do you handle the payments?
We also covered online selling. For that, we gave guidance on the following.
- How to register with online selling systems?
- How to select a product with marketable value?
- How to choose a target client set?
- How to present your product to the target market?
- What attitudes should you develop to be successful in this industry?
- How to handle the payments?
We are delighted to have engaged with this workshop session as a company. We received many good feedback from the students. Sanmark always looks for ways to contribute to society as a responsible corporate citizen.